cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Do you know how can I change the link after (auto) supplieru2019s registration (in SUS)?

Thanks in advance,

GIF+

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls.elaborate on the screen you would like to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find this SUS customizing point in SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> Supplier Self-Services --> Master Data --> Make Settings for the Business Partners:

If you have already entered UME URL also if you use UME (java component).

Best Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

But what I want is to change the webpage the supplier is being redirected, after the supplier self-registration (in SUS).

Do you know how can I change it?

Kind regards,

GIF+.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is driven by URL for Notification, which is SRMSUS service address:

Access this by Supplier Relationship Management->Supplier Self-Services->Master Data->Make Settings for Business Partners->URL for Notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help, but the issue is not with the url for notification (this one is correct), the problem is after the registration, the supplier is redirected to a web page wich is the incorrect one.

Do you know how can we change the web page after supplier self-registration (or even just send a confirmation message)?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Marta Marques.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are talking about the E-mail confirmation message that vendor recieves.

The E-Mail confirmation is driven by DoC:BBP_SUS_BP_REG_CREATION. YOu can change that using Transaction SE61 (Document Maintenance)

Change document BBP_SUS_BP_REG_CREATION using Transaction SE61 with the setting:

Document class 'General text' (TX)

Language 'English'.

Out of the Box Text is

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to welcome you as supplier

&SUPPLIER&

in our Supplier Portal.

The registration ID

&REGID&

has been created for you.

Please log on to

&REGLINK&

as soon as possible using this registration ID.

You can then create an administration user for your Supplier Portal that you can then use to create further users and use all other Supplier Portal functions.

See the Supplier Portal for more information.

Best regards

Your Supplier Portal Team

If you have any questions, send an e-mail to &ADMMAIL&

Edited by: Surya Kappagantula on Mar 25, 2009 2:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help, but the issue is the web page after the registration.

The supplier receives these emails and he goes to the u201C&REGLINK&u201D and fulfils his data. After that his press the u201CCreateu201D pushbutton and is redirected to an incorrect web page wich is the incorrect one.

Do you know how can I change this web page?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

GIF+

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is strange that the URL is different from that maintained in Supplier Relationship Management->Supplier Self-Services->Master Data->Make Settings for Business Partners->URL for Notification.

Please post the URL so that we can take a look at it.

Answers (0)