cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS webservice RemoteException: Service call exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A HTTPS webservice is available over the internet which needs to be accessed via our PORTAL SERVER.

I had a local NW Developer workspace installation on my machine, thru which the webservice invocation was successful.

But when I tired to invoke the same webservice thru our corporate portal which is inside a FIRE WALL, I get the below exception.

java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.exception.io.SAPIOException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.exception.io.IOResourceBundle', ID='Could not create SSL socket:java.io.IOException Proxy authentication failed. Wrong user or password.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Could not create SSL socket:java.io.IOException Proxy authentication failed. Wrong user or password.

Please advice as to what setting would be required to invoke a HTTPS webservice on a SERVER, which is in a FIRE-WALLed network.

Thanks and Best Regards,

-Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your network administrator to configure the firewall to allow access the webservice webserver through firewall.