cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1B Mvt TYPE 344

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I make a MB1B movement type 344, in order to block my material, then I make a LT06 to create a transfer order. All is good, but when I am in LT06, the TO is created automarically . I haven't the sreen shot of the transfer order.

I don't put anywhere my storage bin and and my storage type.

Somebody could tell me where I could solve this problem. My transfer order is crated automatically.

I check the customising "Execution@Warehouse mgmt@Activities@Transfers@Define movement types. and I check the parameters => Automatic TO is blank.

Then I check the TCODE OMLR, all is good.

Somebody have an idea?

Thank you

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ELMKA,

Check the "Immed.TO creation" field (T321_TAFKZ) in OMLR for mvt.type 344 for your warehouse. TO will be created in background immediately if this field is set as "A".

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I check this point, and I have "Immed.TO creation" in OMJR.

I thinck, it'a another point of customising.

But I don't know where???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to be clear, you want to use LT06 after posting in M1B? Then set creation on X instead of A in the interface IM WM. After posting, the LT06 starts up. That is one thing. If you have set tthis up and the screen does not pop up then you could check the WM movement type and check somewhere in the right and top of the screen wha screens will be called.

MdZ

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ

You have exactly understood my problem.

I put creation on X instead of A in the interface IM WM in order to use LT06, after posting, LT06 starts up, but the system creates an OT automatically, and he blocks the stocks and he puts it in an empty storage bin.

I checked the mvt 344, and I think all is all right.

I don't know why I haven't the pop up of creation of order of transfer!!

After LT06, the system doesn't called any transaction, he launchs the creation of TO automatically!!!

That is my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it seems you are getting this problem with 344 movement type only. I would suggest few points to check.

Please check in OMLR for 344 IM movement which WM movement is assigned. Then in OMKZ for this WM movement please check settings for your warehouse combination.

1. Is 'manual TO creation not allowed' ticked?

2. What r the values in 'screen control' , 'confirmation' and 'background processing' field says..

i hope will get something here to solves your issue.

Regards

Amol

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

I checked this point, and all it's all right .

The LT06 creates always an OT automatically , and I haven't got the pop up of the TO.

The sytem blocks my material and he puts it in an empty storage bin!!

He doesn't give the choice!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I could guess there my be user exit which may processing TO directly. Will it be possible to debug the transaction while doing MB1B with the help of ABAPer?

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked some settings at my end and could see the IM movement 344 is assigned to WM movement 309 means when you blocked the material in IM it will create Posting Change Notice in WM. So I checked the WH no and movement 309 in LE -- WM -- Activities -- Transfers -- Define movement types and could see for this combination PCN will generate TO in background and confirm it immediately.

You need to check it here and please confirm or else you need to debug with ABAPer.

Amol

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help, It was the movement type 309. I changed The parameter of the TO.

Now, the The TO is created in foreground.

Thank you very much.

Kari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to be sure, after the posting in MB1B, the system switch autmatically to LT06 (done via OMLR customizing X as TO creation indicator)?

If yes (and even if no), the start screen of LT06, what does the control field say? Does it have H in foreground?

It seems to me that the TO is created in the background or system guided.

MdZ

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for your answer, I have effectively posted in OMLR "X as TO creation indicator". Because I want the LT06 after MB1B, and I haven't put H in forground.

My problem is : that the system create the TO without asking me the storage type, and storage bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, in case the material is stored in only 1 bin (and 1 storage type), the system exactly knows which bin chosen to make the posting change on. If you process the LT06 in foreground, you will see the storage type and bin. If the material is stored in more than 1 bin, the system will jump to the screen in which it will ask you to select the storage type and or bin in case it stored on multiple bins inside the storage type.

Just try to process it in foreground and try with putting the material in more than 1 bin.

MdZ

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ

the material is stored in more than 1 bin, so the system must jump to the screen in which it will ask you to select the storage type and or bin in case it stored on multiple bins inside the storage type.

But unfortunately, the systelm doesn't suggest me any storage, I haven't the screen to select the storage type.

The system creates automaticaly a transfer order, and I put in LT06 the parameter ( in forground).

I think, I forget another point of customising.

Have you got an idea.

Thanks