Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear the COGI Errors with Mvt Type 102

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue is for the semi finished product confirmation has been carried out and the product is delivered to stock. Now part of this stock is consumed by the incoming requirement from FERT production order. Due to some reason we cancelled the confirmation of the HALB order and we see that COGI entries are recorded with movement type 102 for the quantity consumed from the stock.

I tried to correct the COGI errors by changing the quantity but it is not editable.

Hence, how can i change the quantity or how can these errors be cleared ?

Thanks

Maruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Useful answers !!

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maruthi Ram,

I understand that you wanted to cancel the confirmation only, but the associated GR also got reversed in the process and currently it is in COGI.

A simple suggestion ,

1. Execute COGI transaction for the order, and then select the error record and click the trash can like Icon to delete this record. This means that there is no reversal of GR.

2. Now using transaction MB31, movement type 102 you can reverse the required quantity alone.

3. You can do the confirmation and auto gr for the required quantity.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you cancelled the confirmation there was defict of stock to be moved from storage location to shop floor. Put the required qty in stock in the storage location. Cogi will be cleared.

Regards,

satyjait

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

The stock is partially consumed for the finished product production order, so when we cancelled the confirmation of the HALB order, COGI entry is created for this quantity. As this quantity is already consumed i am confused how to clear the COGI entry and if this quantity has to made available i have to cancel the confirmation of the FERT order and no idea which orders i have to cancel.

Thanks,

Marithi Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to remove the COGI error for the Semi finished HALB compts you should have them in stock but as you said you have already consumed partial for the FERT order you have two options :

1. Reverse the goods issue done for the FERT material and once the stock for the HALB comes you can go and correct the COGI errror for HALB order. If you are using the Back flush for options you need to reverse the confirmation done for the FERT order. (it can be the current order itself).

2. Wait till you produce the next lot of HALB material and once it comes to stock you can correct the COGI for HALB material.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Radhak mk