cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing country in "Country installation program"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope some of you have some input to below problem.

We have an ECC 6.0 system which originally was installed in a 3.x version and then upgraded a few times.

Now we need to implement the system in South Korea but when we run Country Installation Program, in Customizing for Enterprise Structure, choose Localize Sample Organizational Units then South Korea is not available - it's only available in 000. From all the docomentation I have found you should make a client copy from 000 and then you can make your localisation. Since this is not a new system we don't want to make a system copy if we can avoid it. Do you know of any way to transfer the languages/countries from 000 to the customizing client?

Best regards

Flemming Grand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flemming Grand,

We are facing the same problem: missing country versions/templates in productive client. New country versions/templates were added by the upgrade in client 000, but not in the productive client.

I don't find in which table country versions are, but I can find them through transaction O035.

Country templates are in table T001, and you can see in your system that more entries are visible in client 000 than in your productive client.

With transaction SCU0, you can make some comparisons, but unfortunately you cannot adjust one client with entries from another client...

I would suggest to work on a separate system (test system out of the ERP landscape, created by system copy of the production or quality assurance system): create a new client from client 000, and collect all changes made in this new client in a customizing request. Then, still in the test system, use transaction SCC1 to import the customizing request in the productive client. If everything works fine afterwards in the productive client, that's fine !

Hope this help...

Christophe Brandt

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note sure but can't you generate the transport request and moved it to another client.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found note 337623 but it seems a bit unclear to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Please let me know how you think this link will help me.

Best regards

Flemming Grand

Former Member
0 Kudos