cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message after deploying the WD Appln related to UWL API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi developers,

Iam developing a new WebDynpro application for UWL using UWL API.the functionality is to dispaly the summary of UWL like number of unread items, total items.

Iam getting the problem while deploying the application, iam getting warning while deployed the application.

I have given all possible ways mentioned in the below forum link

The exact problem is coming at reference file.

got the information from server team that there is no library reference file (tckmcbc.uwl~api )deployed on server.

They informed that the only component under tckmcbc.uwl is tckmcbc.uwl.ui~wd_ui.

So how to get this tckmcbc.uwl~api component to be deployed on the server?

Thanks in Advance

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

i checked the mentioned UWL lib on our server which is NW/EP 7.0 Sp 10 and this lib is coming under sap.com/UWLJWF software component. which is aleady present in 7.0.

you can check the same in System information page http://host:port/index.html --System information -- all components link.

Although i am not sure about UWL on EP 6.0 sp22 but i would suggest you can check the mentioned SC for EP 6.0 with your BASIS team or With SAP.

Also on SMP i found this NOTE have a look.

Note 676253 - EP 6.0: Central Note for Universal Worklist (UWL)

You can found many related notes on SMP for the same.

Hope this will help.

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the reply.

I Checked with the server team, they said that this particular lib(sap.com/tckmcbc.uwlapi) does not exists in our EP6.0.But we have this (sap.com/tckmcbc.uwl.uiwd_ui).and also sap people are tellin gits not possible to implement the UWL API with EP6.0 in which there is no is it correct?but have a look at the SAP 921758 note.

Thanks

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the information from server team that this component "sap.com/tckmcbc.uwl~api" is not deployed on the server.

In server the component that is avilable is "sap.com/tckmcbc.uwl.ui~wd_ui".

How can i get this component"sap.com/tckmcbc.uwl~api".

I have raised an OSS message to SAP, they said that this component is not an SAP Application.

This is not SAP component?

Can you please guide me how to move further.

Thanks

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any body please advice me.

Hi Developers,

Any body please confirm correctly whether it is possible to implement the UWL API functionality in EP6.0, sp22.

If yes, how ?

Thanks

Sekhar

Thanks

Sekhar.

Edited by: sekhar c on Apr 13, 2009 7:27 AM