cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF - Master/Transactional Data From ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working on CIF Data From ECC6.0 to APO(SCM 5.0)..

If i choose MRP type XO in ECC - Master Data & Transactional Data is moving properly to APO.

As we are using MRP in ECC6.0..and the MRP Type is PD...

I want to CIF the Master Data & Transactional Data using MRP Type PD? is it possible?How?

Regards,

Rajesh Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As visu rightly indicated, it is always safer to use XO while planning in APO. Still, if the business requirement compels to use PD, you can cif with PD, then copy the data from active to an inactive version and then carry out the simulation planning. Once results are copied, you can change the mrp type to xo in R/3 and re-cif it. Then you can compare the result in APO between active and inactive versions.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can CIF the materials of PD and X0 to APO, however you can maintain only one MRP type for a specific material either PD or XO for example in the material master. Say if a material M1 has material type PD it can be send to APO if we specify MRP type as PD in Integration model of materials, however, it will be planned only in ECC but not in APO. But, I would like to know whats the logic behind sending the PD type materials to APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to CIF materials with MRP type PD. Just change the integration model filter in CFM1 by adding PD along with X0 in MRP type and it allows the material to pass through to APO.

BUT

a grave word of caution is that the system now plans in both APO and R/3 and the data when communicated could totally corrupt the scenario and confuse. It's disastrous. Please be aware of that.