Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to Support Team list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two Support teams, my requirement is

if Support Team A is selected then a mail should go a two different mail ids and similarly for Team B mail should be triggerred to other two mail ids.

I could able to do with single mail id by assigning it in the BP but not working for two mail ids.

If i create a different distribution lists then how can i link the Support team and the respective distribution list.

I have the support teams in Organization structure and automatic determination is also working perfectly.

In the action definitions --> Condiftions -- > Processing details i tried with the receipient type Organizational uint/position but it is also results in error.

Error log says that Invalid recepient

Kindly advice.

Edited by: Naveen on Mar 23, 2009 1:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We are using external distribution list attached to the BP of each support team and this is perfectly working.

The print program use the distribution list of the support team.

Did you try this ?

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

Could you please explain the steps to do that, i have explored this option of linking external distribution list with the Business Partner of the Support Team but couldnt find it.

Is it done in transaction code : BP

Kindly explain

Edited by: Naveen on Mar 24, 2009 7:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have defined the distribution list on the microsolf office outlook (external distribution list)

xxxxxx at kone.com where xxxxxx is a DL

On the adress tab of the BP screen I just give the xxxxx at kone.com address in the E-mail field with Standard comm method INT e-mail

The solution resides more on outlook than on SAP side.

SAP doesn't know the e-mail address I give is a DL

I hope it helps

br

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier

Thanks for your solution. Let me try that.

Regards

Naveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

does anyone have another solution than creating an outlook distribution list an maintain this in the business partner? I don´t want to create 50 distribution lists and I don´t want to maintain organisational data in two different systems.

Isn´t there a way to determine the members assigned to a position and send a mail to their adresses?

Kind regards

André