cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive acknowledgement in file-to-idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm using guide "How to handle acknowledgement for IDOC", and for the first time I want to see an acknowledgement status in sxmb_moni.

I have passed all steps:

In CRM I have logical system P1DFILE, this is the system that sends an idoc to CRM.

Also, I have logical system C2DCLNT100 - this is CRM system.

First, I go to BD64, create new model view XI_CRM. Then, add message type:

Sender system - C2DCLNT100

Receiver system - P1DFILE

Message type - ALEAUD.

Then I create RFC destination P1D_001 to my PI server.

Then I create port SAPP1D using WE21

Then I go to WE20, choose my Logical System - P1DFILE. I already have the inbound message types (CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE and CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M). I add new outbound message - ALEAUD with receiver port SAPP1D.

Then I go to RBDSTATE, create variant SAP_AUDIT_SEND and enter:

Confirmation to system: P1DFILE

Message type: CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE and CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M

Then, in SM36 I shedule SAP_AUDIT_SEND as a hourly job (does this mean, that I will receive confirmations only every hour?)

So, what should I do to see ack in sxmb_moni?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, help me with my situation. If I need to request ack after all steps above ? How can I see ack in sxmb_moni?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Acknowledgements should be requested by the sender system. No technical adapter by default chooses to receive an acknowledgement. So incase of a File(technical adapter) to Idoc scenario, you will not have acknowledgements. If you are doing this for testing purpose, use a simple BPM with a single receive step and send step. And in the send step choose the acknowledgement of your choice.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey,

I am back here to help you.

Ok first check whether ALEAUD01 idoc is getting generated in your CRM system

go to we02 and check there.

if not generated run report RBDSTATE and provide Confirmation to system as C2DCLNT100 and for msgtype (C.............)

if you get an error like no audit data found or no partner interested let me know

if you are getting idoc and sent to XI go to idx5 and check is there any error there .

do post the result

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked it in se16 -->IDXNOALE

I have no entries. But I can't see any ack in sxmb_moni

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The steps seems to be ok. Check report IDX_NOALE if you have any entries there.

does this mean, that I will receive confirmations only every hour?

Yes

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, and how can I check this report?