cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in accessing supplier registration portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assigned annoynomus user with role SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR and SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER with user type as SERVICE to the application ROS_SELF_REG. Now when i try to open the Supplier Reg Portal iam getting the below error.

"Business Server Page (BSP) error"

The following error text was processed in the system:

Message E COM_CATEGORY 801 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTP

When i delete the this user from the application ROS_SELF_REG, then i am able to login into the web pasge with individual user id.

Please can some one tell me where the problem would and is there any additional check i need to do for this to be working.

Thanks,

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you replicated the Product categories into SUS client? Either the Product Categories needed to be replicated from backend or a atleast a local category needs to be created. Once you are done with that you need perform following and should be able to get rid of the error.

SPRO >Supplier Relationship Managemen>Supplier Registration--> Select Product Categories for Registration

SPRO >Supplier Relationship Managemen>Supplier Registration--> Assign Questionnaire and Language to Product Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

You are correct, i have not assigned the forms to the product category. When i create local product category, i am not able to pick this in SPRO >Supplier Relationship Managemen>Supplier Registration--> Select Product Categories for Registration. I am not sure if i am making any mistake in creating the local product category and assignment. Can you please guide on how to create the local product category and assign it to the qustionnarie.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to create a Local Product Category? If yes then you should assign the product category to the applications. You do that by Tcode: COMM_PRAPPLCAT. Make entries for Purchasing and product.

Thanks,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya, Its working now.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have given full points.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will have to maintain the entries in table TWPURLSVR to fix this.

I noticed that different paths were set to SAP_BSP in this table.

Because of this, an incorrect URL was being generated.

URL PATH sap/bc/bsp

It should contain /gui/sap/its/ instead of /bsp/

Remove these entries (leave them blank) and check the issue.

I mean to say, the entries in TWPURLSVR PATH KEY SAP_BSP was wrong

and entry should be /gui/sap/its/ instead of /bsp/ which you did.

Kindly check notes 393747, 1007800.

Kind regards,

Gaurav

PLEASE GIVE FULL POINTS FOR USEFUL REPLIES

Former Member
former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check which client you have maintained for anonymous logon for ros_self_reg service in txn-SICF. Also try and check role profile generation/user comparison in txn-PFCG

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav for your feedback, i checked these settings and the tables are maintained correctly. As i said, iam able to logon to the Reg screen when i dont assign the user to ROS_SELF_REG, only when i assign the user here i am facing this error. I am not sure if this has something to do with the SCIF setting for ROS application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The SUS client id i have maintained for the application in SICF in the SUS client. The roles and profiles seems to be ok. Is there any specific config in the SICF txn while maintaining the User.

Rgds

GGL