cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export data to specified format as EXCEL(XXL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good day!

Who can help me that to export data in SAP by KE30 Transaction Code? We planed to do some things on browser using SAP GUI for HTML and ITS 6.20 in SAP R/3 640. Now, our end-user occur one problem that they need outgoing the data wanted through browser from SAP(Triggered by KE30). In the SAP GUI for Windows, they can do it to export data into specified format (as XXL), but that for HTML can't done. The problem had a message shown below: The presentation server does not function in Windows. Which other way to resolve this? Please tell us, thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like there is not real progress regarding this topic. Excel in-place is not supported in any GUI version except the SAP GUI for windows. For anybody who would struggle and waste time like me, please read here:

Note 512068 - Office integration and SAP GUI for HTML

Note 822867 - Desktop Office Integration: No support for ITS & Java GUI

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot the information. I am using GUI for JAVA 7.20 rev 2 on MAC OS and looking for expot the data to excel(xxl). Anyway please keep me updated if there is some patch for exporting data to xxl in GUI for JAVA on MAC OS.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The XXL export is not supported by Sapgui for HTML(Webgui) via Office Integration. See note: 512068 Office integration and SAP GUI for HTML

However there is a workaround available, this is described in note:

#435769 ALV WebGUI: Excel download by saving into local file

can help you.

(the note is old - but the information in it still holds true)

Please note that the download and upload functionality of the SAPGui for HTML (WEBGUI) requires a Java Virtual Machine.

Please see note 980772 for a list of the supported JVMs.

One can also using the following link to check your current JVM version in your Browser:

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml