cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM4.0 CVC Mass Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to Delete CVCs completely in one of our planning area and reload with differnt data.

and it has got around 300, 000 CVC records, Tried to delete using /SAPAPO/MC62 - Maintain Characteristic T_Code by selecting option Delete using combination list, we can populate all CVC's but when we try to delete by selecting all it takes lot of time and finally goes for short dump, the only option I have is to delete by selecting some 300 to 400 records each time, even this is taking lot of time and it is cumbersome and looks like some 10 days is required to delete entire CVC's if I follow this procedure which is obviously not a good approach and client does not give this much time.

And I tried to run this program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_SE16 in back ground it is going to Short dump with CONTROL_ERROR, looks like this program is not set up to run in back ground.

Could you please suggest me if there is any other way to delete the CVC's in MASS in back ground.

that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try deleting everything in the Planning version or even create a new version for all the new CVC's. Or even create a custom program to delete these.

Otherwise I do not believe there is anything else that would help in mass CVC deletion

Answers (0)