cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD(System Landscape Directory)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration of SLD(System Landscape Directory) is a basis consultant work?

If it is basis consultant work.Please help me how to create SL?

Awaiting for your valuable response?

Thanks,

HBK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In that link i can't able to understand how to create the SLD?Can you give me other link for creation of SLD?It's really very helpful me.

Regards,

HBK

JPReyes
Active Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes configuration of SLD is netweaver admin work actually.

there is lot of guides in market place, and in SDN and there is lots of threads as well which were discussed about SLD configurations and troubleshooting of SLD issues.

I am requesting you to kindly read the threads First which are related to your requirements before posting the Query.

any wayz find the below links.

/people/sugree.phatanapherom/blog/2005/08/14/configuring-sld-in-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-sneak

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/500519bb-75bd-2a10-c9b7-878798ae...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2662b398-0701-0010-b69b-9a4c0515...

Hope the above information will helps you.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That link really very helpul for me. What is the pre installation steps for SLD?What is the main use?

Regards,

HBK

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll find all that info at

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

I want it to install the SLD in my R/3 system.Can you tell the preinstallation steps for SLD?

What is the mail use of SLD in sap R/3?

Regards,

HBK

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the documentation is all there.

• Stop creating new users.

• Read the "Rules of Engagement"

If you keep coming in will different users we will still notice. My recomendation to you is that you do more research before asking. don't expect to be spoon fed.

This thread is now closed.

Juan