cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM 56 error while posting IDOC thru XI (File to IDOC) ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I am trying to post data into R/3 system thru MATMAS idoc,I have problem in posting data in R/3 system. In XI side the message is sent correctly to R/3 system, but in R/3 it is giving me SM 56 error, while mapping I tried to map only few fields, other mandatory fields I had populated with some constants and values and rest unwanted segments I disabled them. When I saw in error log it says PARTNER PROFILE is not properly set (but I checked Partner Profile is correct), when I checked the record it shows all fields (mapped with constants and values) except the mapped fields.

Can anyone help me in this as I am struggling like anything...

Thanks in advance

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Please can you check in your IDoc Control record data that Partner Data, that is the sender and recipient is populated correctly.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I disabled the control record....Can you please explain in detail if I am wrong....

Thanks

Andy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Andy,

if you have a problem with control record have a look

at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/01/xi-idoc-adapter--edidc40--demystified

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Where can we find the Queue Processing/Apply Control Record Values from Payload check boxes... while mapping Can u please advice.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will find that information in your receiver IDOC adapter (bottom of the adapter settings)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You need to populate the control record required fields i.e. Recipient and Sender's Patner Number, Port and Partner Type.

Thanks,

Prateek