cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create a new field in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI folks i want to create a new field in sales order item level how can i create

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Check this link you might find something useful here.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/sdUserexits]

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this will help you,

User exits in the screens

Additional header data is on screen SAPMV45A 0309, additional item data on screen SAPMV45A 0459. These screens contain the Include screens SAPMV45A 8309 or SAPMV45A 8459 as user exits.

Fields which are also to be included in the sales document for a specific installation should be included on the Include screens for maintaining. If an application-specific check module is needed for the fields, this can be included in the Include MV45AIZZ. The module is called up in the processing logic of the Include screens.

For field transports, you do not have to make changes or adjustments.

Example

A new field, VBAK-ZZKUN, should be included in table VBAK.

If the check is defined via the Dictionary (fixed values or check table) the field must be included with the fullscreen editor in the Include screen SAPMV45A 8309. In this case, no change has to be made to the processing logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i have created the field in SE51 Program SAPMV45A Screen number 8459 layout editor. it is showing the field ZAUN in salesorder-item-additionaldata B , but i am not able to key in any value if i key and save the value is not there .. am i missing any steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We can add new fled but you have to modify stand program

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Take the help of an ABAPer with the help of Field exit you can achieve the same. You can try "USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION " in the program SAPMV45A.

Edited by: SUNIL on Mar 23, 2009 3:14 PM

Edited by: SUNIL on Mar 23, 2009 3:21 PM