cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Interface error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have configured everything as it should be in XI and I get the message into sxmb_moni but it is redflaged and the error message is "Unable to find inbound interface". I have the Inbound message in Interface Mapping so I don't know what the problem is...do you?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, it may be due to cache issue. In ID from menu Environment ---> Clear SLD Data Cache,

and also do SXI_CACHE --> Shift+F6 in ABAP stack and then try it again.

Note: Make sure everything is active in IR & ID.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your configuraitons with TestConfiguration Tool in ID

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, How can I test the specific configuration? it seems that it does a general cofig test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At least by Test Configuration, you can check whether your configuration is okay or not by specifiying your sender system, sender msg interface, receiver system details.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I have like 20 different solutions...how can I in the testconfiguration specify which solution I want to test? is that possible? because i get an error but it does not say in which scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I have like 20 different solutions...how can I in the testconfiguration specify which solution I want to test? is that possible? - See for one sender system and one sender interface you can have only one reciver determination, in that you can add as many recivers as you want........but still the configuration test tool can be invoked by just specifying your sender system and sender interface and if you keep receiver system blank, then it will be executed for all reciver systems.............then you can see for which scenario it is erroring.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried it and get this error:

Receiver Determination: HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed.

Error: 403 Forbidden

User: XXX

I even tried the configuration test with solutions that I know works but i get the same response.

do you know why?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think your RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is not working in SM59 transaction in XI system.........so in XI , run transaction SM59 and in HTTP connection to ABAP system, double click INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI rfc destination and then test it using Connection test button.....it should give either HTTP status code 200 or 500.......if there is some error here, then ask your basis guys to resolve it.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Error: 403 Forbidden

Check point 4

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey,

go to that message interface and chk whether it is really "inbound" and "asynchronous"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your interface determination in ID - I think the error must be there. Also check scenarion test for message processing in ID.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check - ID in interface determination the reciver inbound interface you have used is currently defined in IR or not.........check both the reicever interface name and its namespace......just check in IR whether it is defined in that sw component and in that namespace and with that msg interface name.......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta