cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdelivery Tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating delivery and try to save it ,it shows an error : Overdelivery Tolerance of 0% has been exceeded".

As in material master record , I have selected the check box "Unlimited" in Work Scheduling.But still the same error.

Kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved through some coding which has been maintained in the programme.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is sales order then delivery then go to t code ZERO VLP(0VLP) and choose your item category and look for the control what is maintained for over delivery

Propably you can maintain blank for over delivery

Also in CMR for that customer what is the overdelivery tolerance maintained in the shipping tab of sales area data

You can look for any CMIR record also if it is maintained

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

In CMR,it is blank and in item category with TCode "0VLP" ,it shows in overdelivery as "B".

Kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In t code 0Vlp the key maintained is B means you will have error

Change that to blank or A and then try

Now there wont be any error

Dear Ankur

After changing the settings in item category if you test it in the existing sales order the error will still be on

Test it with new order cycle

It will definately work

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Mar 23, 2009 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Change the option from B to blank so that you will be able to deliver.Thing is you are trying to deliver more than quantity which is there in the order quantity.Suppose in order 10 qty is there and you are trying to deliver 20 qty thats why this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before your mail, I changed it to blank, but still the same error.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Still the same error is coming.Actually while creating Order ,I use the Base unit as MTS but while in Delivery,I have maintained the Gross Wt & Net Wt in KG . As only in this conversion factor ,this error is coming.

This requirement for conversion factor is raised by the End - User.

So plz suggest how to rectify this error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any feedback would be highly appreciable.I have tried debugging by the help of ABAPer but still the same problem.As its a standard error so cant try so much.

Kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Ankur