cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale of Raw materail - Base Price inclusive of Excise duties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Our client wants to sell a Raw material they procured to another customer.

When they procured Material X Price was 20012 (ED- 2862, Ecess-57 and SECess-29).

Now they want to sell the material X to Customer.

While selling, they want to enter the price as 20012 and enter the duty amounts instead of % .

BED-2862, ECess-57 and SEcess-29. so it has to collect 20012 from the customer and duty amounts to get debited to the concerned excise accounts. And the Sales revenue should be 20012-(28625729).

My problems are :

1. How to make Base price inclusive of Duties

2. For Manual BED to be entered I can use JMAN instead of JEXP. But in this case JEXT total condition for JEXP is not getting updated when I am using JMAN.

3. For JECS(Ecess%) and ZSEC(SEcess%) conditions also , do i need to create like JMAN

4. What is the use of this JEXT Total condition for JEXP, similary JECT for JECS and ZSHT for ZSEC

Thanks in advance.

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your inputs.

I tried to configure the seperate pricing procedure and the document types. Its working fine.

Best Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreekanth,

1. For your First question one of our forum members has answered.

2. JMAN is manual condition for excise duty.When manual override is required rof excise duty updation then we use this condition type. IN JEXT Condition Type, Keep the Manual Entry = Empty (By default "D" will be there) and try check the From and To numbers that you have assigned.

3. Similarly for JCET you check. Keep the Manual Entry = Empty (By default "D" will be there) and try check the From and To numbers that you have assigned.

4. The total basic excise duty(JEXT) on the goods (ad valorem duty(JEXP) plus specific duty(JEXQ))

That's why when you JEXT From and To No. Ranges it includes both JEXP and JEXQ including JMAN.

please check the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/08/34bc3cdc322866e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

When you sell it to other customer

If your customer wants it be paid as an amount instead of %.

Then Create separate Pricing procedure, separate condition types and keep calculation type = Fixed Amount and maintain condition records.

Then it will be standard procedure take all the from and to markings. Retain it only for final total.

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth

Being the material is ROH, I am sure, the client would be maintaining "Material Assessable Value" in J1ID.. If not, you have to maintain the ED here.

As you would know ED will be calculated for the material whatever you maintain in the above area irrespective of your selling price. So even if you maintain any price for PR00 in VK11, duty will be considered only what is there in J1ID and hope this address your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Thanks for your reply.

The client is not maintaining "Material Assessable Value" in J1ID.. If not, you have to maintain the ED here.

In J1ID- for Material Assessable Value: It is asking for Net Dealer Price and Assessable Value but you asked to maintain ED. Where to maintain ED.

Secondly, PR00 is not maintained in VK11 and there only they want to enter Total Price inclusive of EDECessSECess as mentioned previously.

Will you explain in detail.

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth