cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

srm distribution model

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends,

i have configured model view and message types and distributed to the r3 system(receiver) in bd64.it says everything ok.but while doing the confirmation application the material document cant be created in back end.i dont know what is the problem.how can i rectify it?or will i maintained the sender profile also in r3.please give me the solution.thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the distribution model was created, add the message type MBGMCR

Generate partner profile, in Menu bar Environment --> Generate partner profiles.

Once the partner profils genereated, Need to distributethe model Edit -- model view -- distribute

Even all these settings are fine still problem to transfer confirmation..

Try to push the confirmation manually using FM BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER provid input conf gui id

Please check in the RZ20 monitor log for confirmations what was the issue..also check in outbound and inbound idoc using tcode WE05.. take help of technical resource if required

Thanks

prasad.s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to generate partner profiles. For that Select the distribution model Go to Environment->Select Generate Partner Profiles. Provide the Partner Sytem and excecute. Do this in both systems. Then you should be set.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

As NMK advised, check mbgmcr message in both system (srm and r/3) via we02.

there might be some red color button indicates the error.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintained the partner profiles? Please go to transaction WE20 and maintain the message type which you want to distribute. If it's for confirmation you have to maintain the MBGMCR for the backend system.

Hope this will help.

Best Regards,

NMK