cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fault message handling in syn proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented Proxy to Web service synchronization scenario and implemented request response and fault message mapping.

But when the scenario is getting the Application error the fault message is visible in sxmb_moni but not visible in the proxy or not being forward to proxy ?

Can you help if there is any more config or any other follow up is required, all the mapping and other part of fault message is as per PI standard only including the proxy ABAP code?

regards,.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this help?

Handling Web Service SOAP Fault Responses in SAP NetWeaver XI -

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/05/21/handling-web-service-soap-fault-responses-in-sap-netweaver-xi

Additional Ref:

Fault messages -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/02/fault-message-types--a-demo-part-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have already made all the mapping and config as per these blogs only. My issue is that I am able to see the fault message in sxmb_moni but when i am debugging the proxy there i am only able to see the application error details in the application error root calls or you can say i am not bale to catch/ see the contain of the fault message.

thanksu2019..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nacer, did you ever get this working? We are having a similar issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But when the scenario is getting the Application error the fault message is visible in sxmb_moni but not visible in the proxy or not being forward to proxy ? - In your R/3 system by transaction SXMB_ADM, then integration engine configuration - specific configuration - in RUNTIME add parameter for logging and tracing and set it to maximum level...........also LOGGING_SYNC parameter should be enabled................

then re-run your scenario..........then for a application fault msg in SXMB_MONI of XI, you should see a fault msg in SXMB_MONI of your r/3 system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

yes this is already activated...