cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan driven procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai ,

i have worked in 001 client and configured self service procurement completely.and later i was doing plan driven procurement and maintained v_t160pr ,and v_t160 ex and run the report bbp_extrun_transfer in r/3.but the system had given a warning message as below

sap event management communication aborted,no AOTS defined.

*Eh creation not permitted:AOT evaluation skipped

*event message sending not permitted:event type evaluation skipped.

i thought that i have missed some configuration in r/3.am i correct?if it is, can anyone please give me the suggestions what are all the remaining things i have to configure in r/3.

thanks and best regards

chakri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You must have executed BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER this program. check it up.

this table brings all information to EBP from EPRTRANS table. first check EPROFILE field was set in eBan table.

and also see in sourcing cockpit wheter your request ahve reached or not.

check points smq1,smq2 ,slg1

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Muthuraman,

thank you very much for your suggestion.but can you please briefly tell how to maintain those tables.u said EPRTRANS and EPROFILE field table.but how would i find it. can u tell me the transaction codes to get them.thx in advance

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in se16 EBAN table and EPROFILE field = profile value depends upon t16ex and t160pr views .

if the profile is existing means it is available in eprtrans table and then you can pull your PR in to SRM by job.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai ,

thx for ur reply,tommorow i can check it in the client.i got one document regarding this problem,there my friend suggest that i should maintain some more tables in r/3 like TBE11 and TBE31 and TBLSYSDEST.do u have any idea about this ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

hai muthuraman,

thank you very much .i can make it in lab .once again thx

Answers (0)