Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up not displayed when moved to QA system

mayank_agarwal7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an Post Exit method Enhancement for a standard Web dynpro component. I then moved that Transport to the "Quality" server. The transport has been successfully imported into QA and I can see the code in the Quality system. Hence I can see that the changes have been successfully imported into QA.

Still the code that is moved is not working. The code is suppose to create a pop-up and display it. This is working good in Development server but not working in Quality although the code is there.

What could be the cause for this? Is there any special way of Transporting an Enhancement in Web Dynpro?

Do we have any settings for Pop-up in the Portal/Server?

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to locate you WebDynpro Application under the heirarcy in transaction /nSICF. Try deactivate & then Activate from right mouse click. You also have a TEST option here.

Greetings

Prashant

mayank_agarwal7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant for your reply.

The service is already active and hence the option to Activate it again is not available.

I am able to execute the entire web dynpro application and its working properly. I am only not able to get the functionality as per my recent changes.

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be its due to Browser cache, try to clear the Browser cache. Are you using the application via Portal? if yes then you need to clear the Portal cache too.

Greetings

Prashant

Answers (0)