cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i give two free goods in exclusive.

If i purchased jeans i want to give casual shirt and t-shirt as free.How 2 configure this../

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not possible in R3

Constraints in free goods in R3 taken from SAP library

Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: u2018With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of chargeu2018 or u2018If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of chargeu2018.

Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

If you are working in IS retail then it is possible thro promotions (Bonus buys)

The Retail switch has to be activated to achieve this

Please close the threads whereever possible

Regards

Raja

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PRASAD MODUKURI,

Have you consider or try transaction VBN2 for the free goods determination?

Please let us know if this is what you are looking for or otherwise please do not hesitate to reply.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Huey Chin