cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of Goods Sold Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In our material master, neither Moving Average price nor Standard price is maintained,But while doing PGI it is taking value of Cost goods Manufactured from costing Sheet.

Pls help me to know,how this value gets determined during PGI and procedure to capture this cost of Goods manuf. in condition type in a sales order.

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Gupta on Mar 23, 2009 5:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If yours is Make To Order scenario, then system will pick the respective material cost from Costing Sheet. This is due to the fact, the cost of the material will be arrived only a sale order is created and costing run is made.

On the other hand, if yours is Make To Stock scenario, then system will consider MAP / SP from material master Accounting1 view.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi ,

Yes, Our is Make to Order Scenario.Pls help us to determine this cost in Sales order after costing Run.

In EK02 we can capture Cost of Goods Sold,But i want to capture Cost of Goods Manufactured.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any Valuable inputs on this

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cost of Goods Manufactured will be updated once production entry is made by PP. So you can check the same in MB51 with movement type 131 (I believe). You can check with your production people what movement type they use while doing production entry.

For information, irrespective of movement type, you can track the COGM in MB51

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)