cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking of company code in one project.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created A project by name XXXX and its linked to company code. so what ever exp incur in this particular compnay code will be captured in this project.

but my requirement is my project is XXXX and i want to linke yyyy company code

zzzz company code , aaaa company code to the project. So if my exp are from yyyy company code

and zzz company code , & aaaa company code .. it should reflect in my company code.

Please let me know how do i link multiple company code to one project... please help me with example if you can and where I need to give the link.

kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Project can be process across the Controling area,

It meanse that you can use diff. WBS for diff. Company code in the same project. ( In Porject only give CoAR and don't give company code. in the WBS -->assignment tab give diff. company code as per your req..)

Now the coming to cost capture which you are taking about is based on how each WBS you are setting & to which receiver.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign multiple company code for the project.But the controlling area of all the company code should be same.

Say Example you have 400,400,410,430 Four company code.Having Controlling Area 400 & all company code assign to same controlling area.

Make the project profile setting without any company code.

When you create the project,the system will ask for the company code in project level.Now specify 400 here.

Now create the lower level WBS for the project,you can create 1 level project level WBS with 400,

2 Level WBS with one with 410,One WBS with 420 & 1 WBS with 430.

Now system will accept this 4 company code as it belongs to same controlling area.So whenever there is expense re;lated to the WBS then it will goes to coreesponding company code.

I think you are clear now.

Regards,

Raj.