cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHC not appearing in Buyeru2019s worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,,

In SRM Web, after the creation and apporval of shopping cart, the buyer checked the items in carry out sourcing (professional purchaser- Sourcing- carry out sourcing). In find tab, seacrh using extended seacrh and then filling out the shopping cart number. The items should show under requirements, but in our case the system did not behave normally as expected because only one of the three items appeared.

I have checked the items using transaction code: BBP_PD then in the table, the sourcing status is "Y" and not "X". Wherein "X" is the ideal status before doing sourcing.

Please need your help.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use function module BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, execute the FM and provide input as shopping cart item gui id and indicator 'X'

IV_ITEM_GUID_SOURCING = Shopping cart item gui id

IV_SOURCE_REL_IND = 'X'

Now you can see the shopping cart items in sourcing.

Thanks

prasad.s

Give points if the answer helpful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus:

New to SAP/SRM and we have a need for the buyer to be able to "reject" or complete a shopping cart. However, I do not see any standard way of doing this. We have SRM 5 on a classic scenario. The buyers worklists are empty and the way they source SC is via the FIND functionality. How can we reject an SC during sourcing?

Thanks.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

I havent done any sourcing yet, because i was not able to proceed with creation of RFI because my items after approval was not appearing.

FYI.

This sceanrio is already escalated to OSS, i need to verify if this is an isolated case, product error or user error.

Please help!

many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SRM Gurus,

In our company business process is:

1. create Shopping cart (requisitioner)

2. Approval (approvers)

3. Carry out sourcing (to bid invitation-rfi) (buyer)- were some items in shopping cart did not show

4. Process bid invitation (buyer)

5. Vendor quation (buyer)

6. so forth....

please help. What are the possible causes of this error and solution. Please

thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henrick,

In BBP_PD, If the sourcing status of the cart is ' Y ' Which means that your professional Purchaser has been rejected the cart in the sourcing cockpit. So you can't proceed further for that shopping cart. If the status is ' X ' the cart is ready for the release.

You need to recreate the requirement again.

Best Regards,

NMK

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hein

NMK could be right. since purchaser might have clicked one right tick mark( it means real completed of sc). it means complete. it will be no longer in soco. sc is dead now. Thanks NMK for the clue .

he would have pressed a tick mark before he added into work area .

*SAP Note 1068497 -BBPSC04: Incorrect status for items completed in sourcingYou create a shopping cart which is sent to sourcing cockpit. You create a*follow-on document. For eg: Bid invitation. You delete the same and

complete the item in sourcing. The status of the item in check status is

shown as 'Approved' instead of 'Cannot be ordered'.

copied from sdn thread.

X Sourcing-Relevant

Y Sourcing Completed

A Relevant for Automatic Grouping of POs

D Relevant for Automatic Grouping of RFQs

N Relevant for RFQ from Shopping Cart

M Relevant for RFQ from SOCO

T Temporary: Not Sourcing-Relevant

an X-item can be seen in the Sourcing Cockpit, you need to process this requirement from here.

Y means, the sourcing process is closed (can be forced with the button 'Complete item' in the SoCo).

You will see no more this item in the sourcing cockpit.

A - items cannot be seen in the sourcing cockpit. This must have already a vendor. The report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED will do the automatic grouping and create the follow-on purchase order

regards

muthu