cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved SHC not appearing on purchasers worklists tasks to create PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,,

In SRM Web, after the creation and apporval of shopping cart, the buyer checked the items in carry out sourcing (professional purchaser- Sourcing- carry out sourcing). In find tab, seacrh using extended seacrh and then filling out the shopping cart number. The items should show under requirements, but in our case the system did not behave normally as expected because only one of the three items appeared.

I have checked the items using transaction code: BBP_PD then in the table, the sourcing status is "Y" and not "X". Wherein "X" is the ideal status before doing sourcing.

Please need your help.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Y means PO created.It means PO has created. I recommend you check BBP_PD latest status of SC.

and check follow on doc folder too. it may tells in cart is purchaser worklist.

go process order menu check PO for HELD status. you may get your PO w.r.t sc.

regards

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SOURCE_REL_IND - who would have set this indicator Y unless you dont create a follow on document.

check any clue from get status job running fine ? job logs for that cart. since it sets Y .you could not see them from worklist right.

regards

Muthu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you! how can i check the background running related to my issue?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi hein

sorry hein. Y means sc completed not PO created.

please send your bbp_pd status like created,approved,foolow on document create.

please enquire if purchaser clicked the complete button before he added into worklist.

if complete means no longer available in soco and for the furher process.

it is end .

SAP Note 1068497 -BBPSC04: Incorrect status for items completed in sourcingYou create a shopping cart which is sent to sourcing cockpit. You create afollow-on document. For eg: Bid invitation. You delete the same and

complete the item in sourcing. The status of the item in check status is

shown as 'Approved' instead of 'Cannot be ordered'

X Sourcing-Relevant

Y Sourcing Completed

A Relevant for Automatic Grouping of POs

D Relevant for Automatic Grouping of RFQs

N Relevant for RFQ from Shopping Cart

M Relevant for RFQ from SOCO

T Temporary: Not Sourcing-Relevant

an X-item can be seen in the Sourcing Cockpit, you need to process this requirement from here.

Y means, the sourcing process is closed (can be forced with the button 'Complete item' in the SoCo).

You will see no more this item in the sourcing cockpit.

A - items cannot be seen in the sourcing cockpit. This must have already a vendor. The report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED will do the automatic grouping and create the follow-on purchase order

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Im sorry, i cant understand what you say. could you please explain more? thanks a lot.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whenever the follow on documents are created this field set to Y right.

BBP_PDIGP - SOURCE_REL_IND field.

Please backtrack why this field set to Y instead of X.

check background get status job too?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you but I havent tried that. Would you know what are the possible causes of this error?

What you have suggested is just a temporary solution, still we did not address the said issue. Can you please let me know what are the possible causes of this.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thank for your reply. PO is not yet created. I cannot create PO because of that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you confirm PO was not created.

in SRM --> use SE37 -- > BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE function module

give the input details IV_ITEM_GUID_SOURCING -- sc item GUI id ( Awailable in BBP_PD )

IV_SOURCE_REL_IND -- 'X'

execute the function module with the above input, You can see the SC items in Sourcing.

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

i,

Please check SC has approved fully or not like any approval pending.

As normal process once SC approve it will shown in sourcing cockpit.

in BBP_PD the filed SOURCE_REL_IND Should me 'X' means the item was in sourcing.

if it 'Y' Means sourcing complete.

Please check for the items which are 'Y' indicator whether any PO created ??

If the PO is not created for the items, then use the FM BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE with 'X' as input for the items, Now you can see the items in shouring.

Thanks

prasad.s