cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN SPRO how can we define storage location control

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can someone explain me how to use "define storage location control "in spro.and how can i link multiple storage types with one storage location.how can i link storage type of my choice with store location.

can someone explin with step by step config i m new in sap mm.

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Please refer below path.

You first create s.location after assign for WM module using that location

SPRO: Enterprise structure -> Assignment -> Logistics Excution -> Assign w/h nujmber to Plant/S.loc

Hoil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member659143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To define storage type control,please go to following path in SPRO:

SPRO->Logistic Execution>Warehouse Management>Storage Units--->Master Data -

>Define Storage Type Control.

To define Storage location control,please go to following path in SPRO:

SPRO->Logistic Execution>Warehouse Management>Interfaces--->Inventory Management -

>Define Storage location control.

Please do the settings accordingly.If you have any query then please came back to me.

Thanks ,

AMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx amit for the reply

i m new in wm.i know the path but donno to how to do setting and then how to verify.can u explain me in detail.wat to do in spro.like how can i link one store location to multiple storage type.i will realy appriciate it.

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI after you define the storage type(eg.001,002etc) as per your requirement in the first path

Proceed in this path

SPRO->Logistic Execution>Warehouse Management>Interfaces--->Inventory Management -

>Define Storage location control.

1st entry:Here you can give the plant name(XXXX), storage location (eg ha01) and storage type 001.

2nd entry:Here you can give the plant name(XXXX), storage location (eg ha01) and storage type 002.

and save.

Tus you can assign storage type 001 and 002 to the same storage location which is your requirement.

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You can do that by following the Below...

Spro...Log.Exec...Storage units.....master data.....define stor.type control..

You can assign storage types to stor locations in

SPRO...log.exec...WM..Interfaces..Inv.Management...Define storage location control..Change view stor.location control...

Hope this clarifies..

karthick