cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time SSO JCo login takes time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Jco connections with Logon ticket SSO. Always when i login for the first time and execute an RFC it takes quite long time of even more than 7 min where as from the second time onwards it comes to 1-2 min.

Please give me some suggestions on this

Regards

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

From the webdynpro i think it is well seperated and managed properly.

When i check the browser performace using the URL parameter on the webdynpro application,i found that the browser,html,JSbefore,JSafter,J2EE time are very small where as the backend time is very very high.

but this happens mainly when i login for the first time for the day. So i doubt there is something wrong with the SSO implementation.

else as Jackson said,it is related to work load / system response on the system.

AM

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anoop

It seems that all implementation has been done in one component only.

Do the separation of the function which implement Jco connections with Logon ticket SSO and use it in the main component (i.e dedicated component for SSO which serve itself for others )

You will see the performance improvement(request - response cycle get minimized ) by this activity it is nothing but a separation of the concern which itself heavy (in your case it is SSO).

Let see

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your database busy or high load? It may be waiting for it to respond.