cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID RFC Adapter Engine Parameter Unstable~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert:

I configure an Business System RFC Adapter to connect with R/3.

But weird thing always happen in RFC Adapter parameter "Adapter Engine"

the default setting should be "Integration Server",but sometimes the default value

will disappear,and after i restart xi server the default show up again.

but after a while it happen again.

Can any one tell me what's going on ?

is it a setting problem or hardware problem?

Regards

Jack Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But weird thing always happen in RFC Adapter parameter "Adapter Engine" the default setting should be "Integration Server" - No, the default value for the Adapter engine in RFC comm channel should be Central Adapter engine or Adapter engine but not Integration Server.............

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> But weird thing always happen in RFC Adapter parameter "Adapter Engine" the default setting should be "Integration Server" - No, the default value for the Adapter engine in RFC comm channel should be Central Adapter engine or Adapter engine but not Integration Server.............

>

>

> Regards,

> Rajeev Gupta

Hi Rajeev,

The Integration server option for Adapter Engine in any Adapter means that we are using Adapter Engine installed in the Integration Server. The concept you explained is correct. But the way we choose in channel configuration is different.............:)

Regards,

- Gujjeti.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jack,

after changinf the settign to " integration server " ...activate your channel ..and then try restarting the RFC adapter service in te visual admin...

if this does not work take the help of your basis person