cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Condition for PO output to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one give me the exact start condition to be used for sending output to vendors. i have read similar threads in the forum wherein it is advised to trigger output to vendors through change version of PO. I am successful in creating change version to PO only when the required changes are done however not able to link that with the PO output start condition in the config.

Please help me with the exact start condition to be used .

Thanks in advance

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iftekhar,

The dependency for which fields will trigger a PO change output to be sent to the vendor will be detailed in the SRM table BBPD_PO_METAOUT and the fields that will trigger based on the quantity,price,etc.. amendment. This customizing table is to be compared with ECC definition in table T166C.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NMK,

I have checked the table BBPD_PO_METAOUT and that hasn't worked for me. though i have checked by not marking the description field in the table and output was still triggered.

i am not sure if the above table really works . are there anything more to be done ?

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. search for the compfield* table, here you can also define if output should be triggered.

2. Besides that option you can define your own output conditions in SPRO (or txn BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF).

3. And if that doesn't work either you can try to make your own implementation of BADI BBP_TRIGGER_EXECUTE.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (0)