Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document not cleared

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have done all the process i.e OR>LF>PGI--> F2 but when am checking document flow its showing accounting document not cleared what to do kindly help.

thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

The normal document flow would be

Order xxxxxxx::::::::::::::::::Being Processed

GD Goods Issue xxxxx::::::completed

Invoice xxxxxx::::::::::::::::::Completed

Accounting documentxxx:::Not cleared

Once the customer transfers payment and FI people update the incoming payment in F-28, the status of Accounting document would be changed to "Cleared".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

accounting document will get cleared once the payment is made by the customer and which in yurn is upadted by FI guys.

regards

CM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m fresher. I cancelled supplementary invoices due to wrong pricing. i want to make new invoicing for that supplementary sales order. when i check document flow flow for that sales order then it shows that accounting document not cleared. after reading above answer i want to ask that  in this case customer hasn't give us amount, so how Finance persons will clear amount in system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parag,

If accounting document not cleared, but if you cancel your invoice.

In document flow system will not show your existing account document at all. system will generate cancellation invoice document and one more accounting document with cleared status.

So you can create new billing for the delivery number again by correcting the pricing.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mukesh

The accounting document will get cleared only when the incoming payment is posted in to the customers account from FI side

In simple how the accounting document will get cleared without payment from customer?

Payment has to come from the customer and that has to be credited in his account by FI person

Till you get payment from the customer accounting will have the status of not cleared

This is FI worry

Regards

Raja