Did you mean: 

Sold-to-Party to Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

I am very new to SAP SD I am a SAP CRM consultant

We have one senior With SAP SD

How to Maintain Customer in (Sold-to-Party) in VAO1 Sales Order

The thing is Customer is a (Sold-to-Party) in CRM in CRM sales order we have partners Like Customer, ship-to-party, Bill-to-party, Payer and Employee

Hear Customer is a (Sold-to-Party)

How to maintain Customer Instate of (Sold-to-Party) in VA01 Sales order

Please give the soultation to me

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rosie,

To create customer master, use the transaction XD01.

There, you need to specify the account group and sales area.

Account group decides whether the partner is sol-to party or ship-to, or something else..

Account group determines the number range(internal/external) and it also determines the fields/views to be displyed in customer master..

In standard R/3, you can use the account group 0001 - to create sold- to party

and account group - 0002 - to create ship-to party..

Once the customer has been created, then we can use this customer in sale order(VA01).

According to the Sold-to party entered, other partners will be determined in sale order..

Hope it may help you..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating a customer master record in the T-code "XD01", use the appropriate account group. I hope this would resolve your problem. In the T-code "OVT0", you can define the account group.

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rosie,

Added to the information provide by our friends.....

You maintain the customer master in one particular sales area (Sales Org., Distribution channel and division).

When you create Sales order in that particular sales area and the customer, all the partners are determined in the sales order.

Also maintain Common Distribution Channel and Division so that the same customer can order in other combination of the sales area also (imgsales & Distributionmaster data-define common Distributionchannel and Division )

Correct me if I am wrong...

Regards,

Vishal

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same as CRM where we use T-Code BP to create Business Partner, here in R/3 we use T-Code XD01 (Complete) or VD01 (Only for Sales) Customer.

Now When you create a customer with specific Name or Internal Number that under Sold to Party Account Group.

The Customer which you will create system automatically keep it sold to Party and can determine same as SH BP PY. The Same customer u can use at the time of creating sales order. System will determin the other partner based on customer.

Hope it will solve the problem.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar