Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales Retutn Process

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

a customer return a 2 material as its damaged/ and high price what step i need to follow for sales return process, kindly help.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Normal sales process is

OR-->LF->PGI--->F2 Billing

Return process is Return order type RE created with reference to F2 billing document and then return delivery LR and PGR and Return billing type also RE (which is also a credit memo)

In return order the item category will be REN which is order related billing and the schedule line category will be DN and the standard return movement type will be 651

The returned stocks will go to the blocked stocks because of this movement type and from there it will go to Quality inspection (done by MM people) and after quality inspection if the stocks are in good saleable condition it will be moved to unrestricted or if damaged as you said it will go to scrap

The last paragraph is the MM and QI department work which we need not worry

Regards

Raja

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for valuable input, i have done following procedure 1st i cancelled the billing in VF11 then i reverse the good in VL09 then what to do am forgetten kindly help

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Returns is somthing different to what you have done

Please look into my earlier post that explains what is RETURNS

What you are doing is something close to you have made a false or unnecessary sales process and now you are trying to correct it

Cancel the billing doccument in VF11

Reverse the Goods isssue in VL09

The put the delivery in VL02 that is change mode and make the picked qty as ZERO and from the overview screen on the left top of the menu bar there is option for delete

Delete the delivery

The put the sales order in VA02 (change mode) and assign reason of rejection at header level (crtl + F10) which will close the order or like delivery you can delete the sales order also

Hope this information will help you

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take return by line item wise first see copy control is maintain for return process

Then go in Va01 truncation put return order type sales area click on tab left hand side create with reference put original order in order tab then at botem click item select what tem u want to select then get process u can change quantity also then save it

Regards

Ahmed