cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

in the workbench there is directory named "Enterprise Services".

It has the name Z_ws_xxx. The amazing thing is I cant see

this webservice within tcode SICF (srt). Usually you can refind all services there

which has been created in the system.

What can I do in this case ?

Regards

sas erdem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sas,

Whenever you create a webservice z** it will not be visible in the sicf node.

The srt node is the base node of services. This service has a parameter called services which will have the service name and this in turn will be the service

For eg srt?services=BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA2

Here BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA2 is the standard webservice for a BAPI with the same name.

The important point is that if you activated the service from workbench you only need to publish it.

Use wspublish/soamanager t-codes based on your ECC service pack level and supportability.

You also need a wsdl file for invoking the z-service you have made. You can get this wsdl from the soamanager/wsadmin or the workbench itself.

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

till date all the webservices were visible.

There are some test webservices existing on the system.

I can see those webservices (in the sicf) e.g. under the path

/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/webservicename.....

I can activte or deactive them right there and I can also pass some settings like logon name

and password.

Regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sas,

If this is the case then that means the ES Bundle is available on your system.

But if you are not able to see your custom z-service in the same list, there might be a case that while time of the creation, the same service might not have been activated and published.

So in the workbench just make sure that it is active. And use t-code wspublish to publish the service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh thx.

What means ES Bundle ?

And secondly: After calling wspublish you are sure that I am able to see the custom z-service in the

sicf .

Regards

sas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have a number of similar threads open on the same topic. Please close the ones that aren't giving you a lot of help.

Rob