Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKIP THE QUALITY IN PROCUREMENT IN CERTAIN CASE

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

My case is as follows :

- We procure Material 'GUARSPLIT' and in Quality is activated along with the Procurement Data 'ACTIVE' with QM Control Key 'Z007' ( Certificate required, invoice block ) & Certificate Type 'YQ01' (Test certif. "2.2" EN 10204).

- We now want to get it crushed from a Contractor 'A' PO is being made with the delivery address of contractor with the check of SC box to make it Service contract.

- Now when 'MIGO' is being done with moment type '101' , the System is responding that A Category YQ01 inspected Certificate is Required and we are unable to do the MIGO.

- We want to do the MIGO in such a way that When we procure for Contractor 'A' the material should not come in Quality Stock & When we Procure it for our company 'IGL' By normal 103 & 105 then it must come thru Quality Inspection. The Quality will be activated in Material Mater in both cases & material code will be 'GUAR SPLIT' in both the cases.

Thanks in advance.

A.Mittal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Your requirement can be solved in two ways...

1. Create a Quality Info Record for Vendor marerial combination.and Maintain

Inspection control:-"No inspection" in Inspection control tab(second Tab) for one conractor for which you don't want to inspect the lot.

for second vendor maintain:Inspection Active ,if vendor is not certified.

In both the cases release date should be future date.

If you are maintaining certificate Then in Target QM system maintain QM system req(say ISo900)

In customizing you can maintain target QM system to Existing QM system as skip.

QCC0->Qm in Logistic->Define QM system>click on ISO900>Actual Qm system-->tick on "Cert"

means>when Target QM (in MM) matches with Existing QM(in QI-in Inspec control tab)

lot get's skip.

You can maintain this certification for contractor for which you don't want lot.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks a lot Sujit for your quick reply but my problem is somewhat different. We are giving the material to a Vendor 'X' to grind and we will do MIGO with 101 moment type. and we want that whenever we do the MIGO with 101 to this Reciving vendor only then no inspection lot should be generated. Otherwise in normal case inspection lot must be generate.

Please advise.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

i that case agaist mvt type 101 in

OMJJ>Enter Mvt type 101 & client>Click on update control>101Gr for order remove tick of Quality ( check box)

save the setting.

or

QCC0>Quality Inspection>Inspec lot creation>inspe c for goods Mvy>Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type--->remove tick from 101

this will definetly work

regards

Sujit

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for reply, i will check it then revert with comments.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi atul

It will defineltly works

Sujit

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thnks for ur prompt reply. But as per your advised we cannot withdraw the 101 inspection lot creation as we are using some other scenarios where we required the inspection lot generation.

I Feel that i have to more clarify my scenario so that you may suggest a better solution. my scenario is as follows :-

• We are procuring one material 'GUARSPLIT' from the Vendor 'A'. Material Master is having Inspection type '01' & Status 'Active'.

• In QM Procurement Data section ... QM Procurement is Active & QM Control Key 'Z007' , Certificate Type 'YQ01' is set.

• Now we want to give this material to a another vendor 'B' for grinding so we are making a PO where this Vendor 'B' is selected in Delivery Address and 'SC VEND' check box is selected.

• Our requirement is that when we give this 'GUARSPLIT' to 'B' Vendor then no inspection lot should be generated. and when we recieved it at our company say 'ABC' then inspection lot must be generated.

• Presently it is not happning & in 'B' Vendor case during MIGO it is showing error ' A Catagory YQ01 inspected certificate is Required' and we are unable to do the GR (MIGO) and inspection lot also not generated. On the other hand if we are taking it for our company address then no problem is coming. it is only coming if we are taking the Delivery Address of Vendor 'B'.

Please help me in this case.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you tell me what you have maintained in

SPRO->Quality Management->QM in Logistics->Define Keys for Certificate Processing.>define certificate type

Control without certificate:....?

Is it a Without lot :Erroe With lot:status...

and

have you created infor record for VendorB with "no inspection"

Kindly revert back

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

What you are talking is drop shipment - for MM side it is clear but for the same GR is done by your company/plant ABC- system wise inventory point you are doing GR but in reality that was delivered to Vendor B.

Std SAP not possible,

Because cerificate type an QM control key assigned to Mat.Master and Info record Mat & vendor combination. there is no relation between delivery address or else

Better to go for development - if delvery address as SC vendor -certificate check not required.

let me know if i misunderstood your requirement

Thanks

Sami

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for nice coopration.

Regards.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul

Just checking, Do you have any user exits made used in MIGO. Also are you using any Gate Entry system developed for your requirment and is it linked to MIGO in some way.

Please reply

Regards

gajesh