cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents on High Availability/disaster management and Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me with the document on High Availability/disaster management and Performance of the PI system.I require this ASAP.

High availability:High Availability is required if any error occurs in the inteface when support tean is unavailable.Then an alert will be raised through mail or sms so that the notified person should deal with the problem.

Disaster management: Disaster managemnet team will come in picture if by chance PI server is down or Sever crashes.In this case until the server is restored,none of the activity will take place.

performance of the system:

Please elaborate more on thses topics

rgds

veeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

High availability:High Availability is required if any error occurs in the inteface when support tean is unavailable

You have some misconception about the High Availability concept. In simple terms it is about availability of XI system even in case one of the server node is down so that the overall business flow does not stop. Raising an alert or notifying the support team could not be found exactly in High Availability documents. Instead check for CCMS guide on SDN for alert setup for systems.

Disaster recovery related documents are provided by many software vendors like Oracle or check the one below

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40b25684-863f-2b10-af9d-b9ff4790...

I require this ASAP.

You shouldnt use the words like ASAP in your query. Please read Rules of Engagement.

Regards,

Prateek