cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance payment before creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer pays advance (Rs.100/- to Rs. 1000000/-)i.e he deposits the amount in bank & shows the receipt. Then sales order is created but order value should not exceed this deposited amount.

How to go about.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP development

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can solve this prob through Credit Management, Where first you receive the advance from customer e.g 10000/- through T-Code F-29, and maintain in Automatic Credit Control Area Max Document Value is 10000/- or Activate Credit Check in Sales Doc Level

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Shambhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through the Down Payment process ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Yes i have gone through the Down Payment process.

But the customer directly deposit the amount in bank account using the bank slips which has a unique number(Pay-in-slip Number) which has been allocated to our client by the bank. The client want to create the sales order against this Pay-in-slip Number so that the value in order will not exceed the amount deposited.

I also tried the Value contract concept but its very cumbersome for the amount less than 1000

[One thing Mr.Lakshmipathi our client is a government organisation & they have made mandatory to their customer to deposit the amount irrespective to the value which ranges above 100]

Vipin

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

you requirement can be done through Down payment process

Kindly check the Down payment process configuration links

[Down payment process ]

Regards

Srinath