cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few deliveries not combining causing walk the pick line multiple times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are several deliveries that are not combining causing the pickers to have to walk the pick line 2 and 3 times for each group.

Example:

Delivery D1 has two orders O1 and O2and Delivery D2 has shelf orders O3 and O4. According to the client, the first two orders O1 and O2 should have combined with the later two orders O3 and O4. They all belong to the same delivery group 6735950 and the same customer .

Could you please enlighten the reason behind these deliveries not combing together...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sanjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Check the configurations as follows

Under Tcode: VOV7, check the item category that you have configured .

Under Bills of Material / Configuration Create delivery group =

X Form delivery group with one delivery date OR

A -Delivery group with correlated schedule lines under Bill Of Material / Configuration tab

Check In va02 Screen, Click the "Shipping tab" in the main screen,

Activate Complete dlv. indicator.

In the item details screen check

Next to the "Material" Column you have "Delivery Group" Column in that you specify the delivery group you want the item to be asscociated with.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Thanks a lot for ur reply...

1. We do not have authorization for transaction VOV7 in production but I tried to check it in quality environment; there I could find only the description for ITEM Category.

And the items in the concerned orders belong to the STANDARD ITEM category. Do you mean to check any other category?

2. I am not able to explore the below sectiom, can you please guide through?

"Under Bills of Material / Configuration Create delivery group =

A -Delivery group with correlated schedule lines under Bill Of Material / Configuration tab"

3. I could check the indicator Complete Delivery in the Shipping Tab, as of now it is unchecked.

4. I did not find Delivery group after the material column as you suggested below:

In the item details screen check

Next to the "Material" Column you have "Delivery Group" Column in that you specify the delivery group you want the item to be asscociated with.

Please guide me on the above points.

Regards,

Sanjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Before raising any sales transaction we will customise item categories according to our scenarios. I am mentioning only to that item category. In case you cannot find it, raise a sales order when you enter your sold to party , material, qty, po number and press enter you will find a column "Itca" next to customer material num column. Make a note of it.

Then enter vov7 tcode get authorization, else check in the Development/Quality server where you will be given display/change option. choose the item category and click details button. On entering this details screen , scroll down wherein you will be seeing "Bill of material/Configuratio" header within this you can see the field " Create delivery Group". Click Inside the box and press F4 or click the drop down box. There you will be seeing these two options

A -Delivery group with correlated schedule lines under Bill Of Material / Configuration tab". Choose the releavant option. and click save.

After Completing this, raise the sales order and click "Shipping" (it is in the overview screen not in the Header details or item details) tab then you will see column.

Else It means that you have not done the configuration

Proceed as follows.

Check IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Grouped deliveries --> Define group of Deliveries & Define other group of deliveries

Note : Check the No. ranges assignment within this groups.

Regards

Sathya