cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer gives the order last 2 days at that time the material price was rs1000.But that was bill todays date,now the same material price is rs 1200.But the customer demands the invoice should raise to him with that old price i.e rs1000.

can it be possible that system will pick that old price.Please give me solution for this.

Thankls,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think in this you have to raise a credit memo

In this case as customer thinks that he was over billed Rs 200

for this why cant you crate a credit memo request and cerdit memo to that customer

If it also includes excise duty then do JV in J1Ih

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the below steps:-

1) Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain "G" for the field "Pricing Type".

2) Create a sale order for that material with selling price of Rs.1000/- which will fetch from your pricing condition VK11.

3) In VK12, your current price is Rs.1000 and you want to change it as Rs.1200/- (let us assume, the effective date starts from 20-03-09). Go to VK11, input PR00 and execute. There maintain the revised price and save.

4) Create delivery, PGI and billing documents.

You can see billing document fetches the price from sale order only and not from the pricing master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

If sales order is created 2 days back and billing is done today and price has been changed from 1000 to 1200 then you can create a Debit memo for that billing document or else you can manually enter the amount at billing level so that the new price will be applicable to that sales order and then you can forward it to FI

Regards

Srinath