cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team determination based on SAP Component and Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There is a requirement from the customer for support team determination.

Rule AC 13200137 doesnt support the plant.

Here they have plant and module wise separate support team.

So if a person from Plant A sends a message with component MM-IM it shouls go to MMM plant A support team only. It should not go to MMM plant A support team.

Pls share ur experiences.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapuser,

you can assign your new rule to your action profile which used to determine support team.

Go to Tcode: SPPFCADM. choose Appl. CRM_ORDER then choose 'Define Action Profile and Actions'.

choose your action profile, in default SLFN usually we use SLFN0001_ADNVANCED for action profile

and SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER as action definition to find the assigned support team.

At processing type, change processing parameter rule and use your own rule.

Rgds,

Desty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sapuser,

You can add Plant as an Element in Rule Container and refer it to the respective structure and field for Plant. Then you can assign org. unit for each plant in responsibilities. For this i suggest to create a new rule which copied from rule AC13200137.

Rgds,

Desty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that your plants are Sold-to Partys.

Define an access sequence for the Sold-to Party based on relationship with the Reported By.

Define a partner determination procedure for the Sold-to Party with use of the access sequence.

So the result should be; find the Sold-to party based on the relationship with the Reported By.

No define your rule based on the Sold-to party and the SAP Component.

This procedure should work.

Regards,

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi desty,

If i create a new rule by copying the AC 13200137, Where to assign my New rule say Z3200137.

Can you tell me the path or Tcode to assign the new rule.

Hi Remy,

Since the customer is same, I cannot have different Sold-to-party for different plants.

This may work if the customer itself is different. But any way good suggestion, Can u pls elobarate on how to define the access sequence in order to determine sold-to-party based on reported by.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expecting your valuable answers................

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

daer sapuser

your zrule need to be assign to parameter of the action which is calling the same.

Goto Sppfcadm and choose the action definition and enter your action which is used for determining the support team here double click it and go inside the processing types

you can see here a method is called which is "CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1"

click the change button for the process parameter it will show you here the value of rule is initial as AC132* ...assign here your zrule

This wil solve ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Mar 30, 2009 5:44 PM

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Mar 30, 2009 5:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapuser,

a lil confused with your question, you said it should go to MMM plant A support team only but then you said It should not go to MMM plant A support team.

basically if you want to specify sap component for support team you can create new rule with responsibility, then create a responsibility for specific component and assign it to organizational unit. For example in your case, you can create responsibility for sap component MM-IM, then assign org. unit for MMM plant A in that responsibilities.

After that assign your new rule to action definition SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER in action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED and add SLFN0003 as partner function.

Rgds,

Desty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on Component systeme can determine the support team as a standard.

But how system will recognize the plant of the user.