cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Copying Pricing Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This problem is regarding copying pricing condition type in Sales Order. The problem is given below with an example -

Qty of Material A - 10 PC.

Condi Type Amount Currency Per UOM Condition value Currency

ZP06 100 INR 1 PC 1000.00 INR

ZP07 2 INR 1 PC 20.00 INR

ZP08 98 INR 1 PC 980.00 INR Statistical

ZP01 98 INR 1 PC 980.00 INR Mandatory with ERL A/c Key Active

The condition types ZP06 & ZP07 have access sequence maintained for them and ZP08 has been derived deducting ZP07 from ZP06.

I want the above mentioned scenario where the values of Condition Type ZP08 which is a Statistical Condi Type will be copied exactly & entirely to condition type ZP01 where It will remain active alongwith posting key ERL.

I have tried copying it by 100 % copy but the value is getting changed as 100% instead of 98 INR.

Considering the above scenario please suggest some soluitons.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for all your suggestions.

The problem is now solved.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii priyanka,

i can understand ur scenario..

here ZP08 = ZP06 - ZP07 and it is statistical.

than just maintain ZP06 and ZPP07 and u will get ZP08 automatically.

here If ur pricing procedure is well defined than u dont need to maintaining ZP08 manually.

pls check ur pricing procedure.

for more detail contact me

Tarpan Vadaliya,

+91 9978918977.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarpan,

First of all thanks for checking my post.

In the problem I am not looking for the value of ZP08 to be maintained manually.I want the system to copy the exact details of ZP08 to ZP01 entirely where the condition type ZP01 will remain active alongwith the posting key ERL.

I have tried copying the condition type ZP08 by using 100% copy of condition type but in ZP01 the resultant value becomes 100% in place of 98 INR.

Please suggest some solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain an access sequesnce for ZP01 similar to JDUM. Maintain a condition record of 100 % at the sales organization level. System will then pick up 100 % value of ZP08 if u have maintained the pricing procedure correctly.

I hope this helps.

Regards

n_nn