Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest calculation

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Say for example we are doing some Turn-key project (spanning for 18-24 months). Customer is not making down payment initially. He may give after 4-6 months of the work. In that case, I would have invested my money in the project.

I want to calculate the interest for the money I have invested & bill it to customer. How to handle this?

Please reply in details (including customizing part)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try This

Standard interest calculation needs to be configured. The spro menu is IMG- Financial Accounting- Accounts Receivable abd Accounts Payable - Business Transactions- Interest Calculation

Regards

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm looking for more info on interest profile in PS side. Can anybody throw some light on this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to

IMG >Logistics>Project Systems>Financials>Planning>Allocations>Interest Calculations

then go for Individual Processing or Collective Processing.

Regards

SBB

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can we utilize interest profile for this?

Please give your suggestions guys.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...........

have a look..

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calculate the interest for the money invested & specify the interest amount in the Prim cost activity with the amount & the costelement which you want to post for the interest ,the system will show thw Planned cost as you mention here in the amount field.Now do with the financial transaction F-02 or F-48 for the posting of this amount against this network & activity,so actual cost will be posted to the activity.

Then do the settlement it will capture the interest amount also.

Regards,

Raj

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more details?

What about interest profile? I think we can do it with interest profile, but certainly i need suggestions from you all.

Thanks