Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USOBT_C, USOBX_C does not have any entries

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We installed a 3 system landscape where in QA ans PRD values in table was authomatically maintained, whereas in DEV there was not entried found.

I tried and set the proposal value in SU24 for some tcodes' objects. and then again I checked the entries in tablw USOBT_C there are now 280 entries exist, and also some entries found in USOBX_C.

But before this we uploaded some roles in which we are able to view related objects under authorization tab in PFCG.

customizing is going on as well. We are running ECC 6.

How come this possible and how to resolve this issue ?

Kindly suggest the solution whic should not affect the customizing also.

Thnx & Rgds

D L

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compare step 1 in DEV to that of PRD and QAS.

Looks like you missed that step when setting up the DEV system and ran it later in the other systems.

Cheers,

Julius

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compare step 1 in DEV to that of PRD and QAS.

Looks like you missed that step when setting up the DEV system and ran it later in the other systems.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Dear julian,

In none of the system i ve not ran 1 step of SU25. When I uploaded sm roles, in those roles objects are displayed. still in many role objects are displayed but. still I dont understand how come it not having any value in tables.

and running 1 step of su25 will affect to the existing roles and customizing done ?

Thnx & Rgds

D L

0 Kudos

Effects Customizing but you can manage the same in very less time. The reports in step2 shows you all details on roles which are affected.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Can you please rephrase more clearly? I am not sure whether you have or have not run SU25.

Also how old is this system and what is it's history? (client copies, migrations, system copies, etc)

Thanks,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 22, 2009 8:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run transaction SU25 and complete all steps in DEV system.

Regards,

Gowrinadh