cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order -reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We've a requirement to set reason for rejection by defualt in all sales order type zor / zex (exports) etc

Pl let me how this can be achieved

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all Reason for Rejection cannot be set at document level. It can be set only at item level.

Moreover, I am not clear on your requirement. That is whether you want to set the block for existing orders or even for newly creating orders, you want to set this block.

If it is for existing orders, you can very well set at item level by going to TCode MASS. If it is for newly creating order, as and when it is created, you can assign the Reason for Rejection at item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to set reason of rejection for all orders automatically after creating & saving the order.

ok its a development -pl let me know the logic & userexit to be used for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am eager to understand your scenario.

Could you please explain why is it required to put Reason For Rejection for your orders.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to set reason of rejection for all orders automatically after creating & saving the order., so that production order requirement won;t get transfered

Pl let me know the development logic & exit to be used to set rason for rejection automatically for sales document type

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with any of the following user exits

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP or

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

and tell the logic to your ABAPer who can write the codings accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

anysuggestion on logic to be used to make reason for rejection to be set by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logically order reasons is mainly used for recording reason for rejections only. You can write code in ABAP to disable order reason field editable only for Sales Doc type ZER (Return Order) in the above mentioned userexit.

If your product is getting rejection only for one particular reason ( Eg:Rej due to Rust, Old stock, Etc.,), the same can also be hard coded in the userexit. If the reasons or may you have to bring in some logic based on you industry needs.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto MASS tcode

enter the object type as BUS2032

execute and now select the table "sales order itenm data" MASSVBAP

enter the sales doc range for which u want to change

from the table select the fields reason for rejection

regards

CM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Defaulting Reason for Rejection is not possible by configuration. You have to take the help of ABAPer to make the enhancement with the help of a userexit.

Thanks,

Ravi