cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rescrict the user to enter a manual condition type once in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using a condition type ZSP1 in our pricing procedure. I want that the user should be able to enter the condition type only once during pricing.

eg Suppose the user has entered ZSP1 as 100 in the sales order , then he should not be able to enter ZSP1 again in the pricing. Only one entry should be allowed for the condition type ZSP1

Please respond if you need any further clarification.

Regards

Adity

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the condition you want to enter manually is price set the condition class for that condition as B.

This will deactivate the condition if it is entered twice & system will consider it only once.

Please try and revert.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Even if we set the condition class as B when the

manual entries has C (manual entery has priority) it wont work

we can enter n number of times that condition type in sales order

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think this is the standard behaiviour

what i did was for that manual condition type i had maintained a condition record for RS 1

and while creating the sales order this 1 rupee is automatically determined here now the user chages only the condition value i.e. from 1 inr to 100 inr as per the price

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Aditya is not looking for any manual condition type I think.He want the condition type should apply once in a pricing procedure.For this if u maintain the condition type once in the Pricing Procedure thna it will affect once in the SO automatically.No need for any other configuration.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After making the condition class as B and making the condition type as manual, if you try to enter the value twice in the sales order system takes only first value. For the second value, system shows the condition type with value but doesnt add the same in the net value. It simply makes the second cond, type as Inactive.

So I think, Aditya you should try and check if it works in your case. I have tried the same and it worked well.

regards,

Sagar

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Restrict the entry of Condition type Twice with Following User Exit

USEREXI

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICIN

we have Implemented for one our Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Once again I am telling you, the exact requirement of Aditya's will not be possible in standard. The only way out for this is the below with the help of ABAPER.

Write the code in the user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK for header and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP for item in the program MV45AFZZ for not allowing the user to create duplicate condition records in SALE ORDER.

In the same way for BILLING is RV60AFZZ.

This will surely help all of you.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I second Ratna's comment.  This cannot be accomplished via configuration, and will require ABAP. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Take the help of a ABAPer and try with the user exti. hope it works.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Did you find any solution to this problem??....if yes plz do let me know,it will be a gr8 help.

Thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

Is that the condition type you want to use only once in the sales order means suppose you have 3 materials u want to appplly this for only one material and it should not be used again or is like once the value is given u cannot enter it again???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions.

Few points i want to make clear

1. the condition ZSP1 should have manual entry only.

2. During pricing in the sales order i want to make the condition to be entered only once.

Is there any standard SAP solution for this Problem.

Regards

Aditya.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either in your existing routines, your ABAPers have to write coding to meet this requirement or apply billing user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

I am also facing the same problem , kindly let me know whether there is a standard routine exists for the subject problem in Pricing procedure.

Regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

Any idea which is the exact billing user exit to restrict the end user to enter manual condition type twice.

Thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The same issue we did for many clients.

Write the code in the user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK for header and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP for item in the program MV45AFZZ for not allowing the user to create duplicate condition records in SALE ORDER.

In the same way for BILLING is RV60AFZZ.

This will surely help all of you.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

Thank you so much.

I have controlled at sales order level (MV45AFZZ->MV45AFOB_BELEG_SICHERN-->USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT),It is running smoothly,but in billing I am not able to get the form,Can you plz tell me what is the "form" for RV60AFZZ.

Thanks in advance

Umed Rathore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rathore,

We have used FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK for header and FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP for item in RV60AFZZ for billing.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you should not make ZSP1 condition type as manual condition.

In vk11 make the condition record for Value Rs. 0 at the lowest level of access sequence say Material Price. (table A304)

further OVA2 : Mark incomletion log for Item net value (VBAP-NETWR ) as error, so that if user forget to put the price against ZSP1, which will come blank by default Then document will give error for zero value

Regards

Tejpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

I think urnot looking for any manual condition type .If I am not wrong than u want the condition type should apply once in a pricing procedure.For this if u maintain the condition type once in the Pricing Procedure then it will affect once in the SO automatically.No need for any other configuration.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

You can maintain the condition record to be used for once in sales order. use VK11 and enter approperiate amount as per your requirement and go to details, there you will find the 'number of order' field and enter '1' then this condition record will be applicable for one order only.

Regards,

Bharat B