Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the unit of measure in APO

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any way to change the base unit of measure of a product in APO ? I tried using MASSD , but it does not work . Please reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the answer to this problem. The base unit of measure cannot be changed in APO if the material is originally created in R/3 (Not sure about the material created in APO). My situation is that the material was created with incorrect UOM in R/3 , CIFed and then the correct UOM was put back in R/3 . But we were not able to change it in APO. OSS note 808472 provides a solution to this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarita,

The note might have solved your issue...Just a second thought. Did you try deleting the product in APO and reCIF the product by activating and generating integration model?

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visu ,

Actually that note did not solve the problem. We found a way to work around the problem - creating new material numbers .

And , i tried to delete the product in APO . But then i had to delete all dependent objects and since some of the transaction data is created in R/3 , i could not delete it in APO . Since cleaning up data in R/3 for these products is time consuming we decided to put in new product codes.

Thanks

Saradha