cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoadMap Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I would want to customize (Delete/Add/Modify) the roadmap in Solution Manager and create a customize ASAP methodology for the customer.

I Understand that this can eb done through a tool calleD Roadmap composer.Anyone who can throw/give more information on this - is very much appreciated.

Rgds

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes... you can...

Copy the roadmap and create a new roadmap...

goto RMAUTH Txn...

Select your roadmap...

Delete the nodes that you dont need and add new nodes, sub nodes, mile stones, packages.

if not clear, let me know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed ,

Thanks a ton for all the help.You have been just great!!!

I had one question , i have added a milestone and would want to give it a description on the right top window.Explaining the details, providing definitions etc etc ..How would i be able to do this.

Also would like to know if you have any screenshots - step by step process on the entire process.

Rgds

David

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is ur issue solved? iof not let me know?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

The steps were very useful ,am trying those steps just awaiting for the few authorizations.

What i wanted to check here was, can i create a customized version of ASAP..In the sense - remove unwanted WBS items and add a feww more to them?

Rgds

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1.In the transaction Roadmap Repository (RMDEF), you create a new Roadmap or copy an existing one.

2.Create the Roadmap structure in the transaction Roadmap Authoring Environment (RMAUTH):

a. Choose the Change Structure pushbutton in the left-hand pane, and create new structure

elements with the right-hand mouse key.

b. You can assign the following to a structure element, in the top right-hand pane:

1. Structure element description

1. Attributes (flavors, roles, subject areas)

c. Assign accelerators to a structure element, in the bottom right-hand pane.

d. Create an initial view for the Roadmap, with the Initial View pushbutton.

3.To use a Roadmap, including its documents and accelerators, in another system:

a.Save the Roadmap in a transport request, i.e. not locally.

b.Transport this transport request into the other Solution Manager system.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can create roadmaps in solution manager

with following 2 roles:

¡ SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_DIS

¡ SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_EXE

and transaction is RMDEF for creation of roadmaps

Check the following link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/43/4c1a6ccbae47b6e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Hope is solves ur problem

Other common transactions are rmauth and rmmain for roadmaps

Regards

Prakhar