cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modules for a Supply chain Execution Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had a few questions in my mind. I'm sure that I can get the best answers here. So here goes.

1. What are the modules that a consultant should know to call themselves Supply Chain Execution Consultants and Supply Chain Planning Consultants ?

2. Which modules are

a. Must know.

b. Good to know

c. which modules should have a knowledge of without having to make a total change in your career.

2. What are the qualities that makes you more valuable as a consultant ?

All these with respect to Supply Chain Planning. (I know that it differs on different domains).

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjini,

The below are answers to your queries.

1. What are the modules that a consultant should know to call themselves Supply Chain Execution Consultants and Supply Chain Planning Consultants ?

For Supply Chain execution level, a consultant must have basic knowledge on SAP-QM & SD modules and working knowledge on SAP-PP and SAP-MM modules. For a supply chain planning consultant, depending on the work experience and interest point of view, a consultant can choose DP for demand level knowledge(marketing), SNP for Supply level knowledge(Procurement & distribution) and PPDS for production level knowledge(Manufacturing), GATP (sales).

2. Which modules are

a. Must know.

SNP

b. Good to know

DP

c. which modules should have a knowledge of without having to make a total change in your career.

SNP

3. What are the qualities that makes you more valuable as a consultant ?

i) Deep understanding of both the topic and business and then solutioning by satisfying both system requirement and business requirement

ii) New creativities

iii) Continuous improvement & knowledge in other areas.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Senthil. It is very useful info.

Answers (0)