cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR01 Keywords in transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I Having a problem in the reporting of trasactions, we have around 100 of trasactions stored in solar01 we have given keywords for the search for some particular important transactions.

But there are no keywords for transactions in SOLAR_EVAL transaction.

The keywords are available for Administration only.

When I try to execute the documents, I could able to see keywords for both documents and administration.

Is there any configuration that i have to do to bring the keywords for transaction in SOLAR_EVAL.

If so where do i need to do the configuration.

Kindly advice in this regard.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keywords have to be created though transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN --> Project Standard --> Keywords.

After that you would need to assign keywords in the administration tab of SOLAR01 (for instance we use "in scope" or a functional assignment this is handy for a end user just to look at their scope or functional area) or through attributes for a specific document.

You cannot assign a keyword to a transaction, IMG objects nor development (e.g. user exit).

In SOLAR_EVAL, under configuration >assignment> Transactions you would be able to see all the transactions. And you could put in a keyword in like Finance, to review all the financial transaction assigned to the nodes in SOLAR01, if you have put in the admin tab the keyword Finance.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paul,

Thanks for the reply.

There should be some configuration, I have not found this Attributes tab for transaction before SP15 of solman,

So when I activated the enhancements only i got this attributes tab.

May be some other enhancement will be there that will bring this in reporting. I am not very sure.

If anyone has some idea kindly guide.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply again.

IU can explain in a specific way so that it will clear myu requirement also and you can suggest me with some options.

As i told we have a business structure with scenario, business process and step and transactions are assigned to the step

we have several business steps in each process and in scenario also we have several business process

scenario1

bp1

step1

tcode1

tcode2

step2

sot the hierarchy goes on...this 25 tcodes are found in different steps...and in many cases more than one tcode is present with keywords.

So when i use administration for keyword search, it displays only one tcode with the keyword. Which is not meeting our requirement.

We just want to get only the tcodes with that keyword.

other than custom report. is there any other way in customization.

kindly advice in this regard.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any other option. (Thinking to replicate the transactions as "bogus" documents and assign keyword to that and then report on those document, but that is really a stretch).

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paul,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually the Keywords in the Assignment transactions-->points to Administration keywords. not the keywords maintained for trandsactions.

My requirement is that we have around 100 transaction in which we frequently use 25 tcodes that are in different business process.

We have used keywords in the attributes to differeciate. but when i search the transactions based on keywords that i have given it is not populating the transactions.

But this functionlaity is there for documentation. I donot know why it is not there for transaction.

It will be very helpful. If you tell me can we do any configruation to have this.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any configuration that will support your requirement. I am a bit confused where you assign keywords to transactions, as I am not aware that you could do that.

You do have the "keywords (documents)" (instead of keywords admin) option in some of the SOLAR-EVAL reports.

My recommendation would be to create a keyword for those special 25 transactions and assign that in the admin tab, and then run with it. But if you have more than one transaction in the structure that would not work. The other option is to make the 25 transactions the "standard transaction" and select that option in the assignment --> transaction SOLAR_EVAL report. This also would have some limitiations if you would have more than one transaction in the list.

Third option is create a custom report to get this "Keywords (documents)" included.

Paul